Consortium Energy Fund II
Explore the Possibilities of a Strategic Energy Partnership
Consortium Energy Fund II is geared towards acquiring partnership interests in AEF-23A. This strategic move allows the partnership to indirectly collaborate with leading U.S. exploration and production companies. Together, they aim to embark on intensive oil and gas drilling and development initiatives, with the goal of establishing long-life oil and gas reserves.
Beyond these endeavors, an opportunity exists to potentially secure and manage an array of U.S. assets, including oil and gas mineral rights, leases, and various royalty interests. Key development zones include the Permian Basin in West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico and the Anadarko Basin across Western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle.
- Acquisition of partnership interests in AEF-23A.
- Collaboration with top U.S. exploration and production companies.
- Goal to establish long-life oil and gas reserves through extensive drilling and development.
- Opportunity to acquire and manage U.S. assets such as mineral rights, leases, and royalty interests.
- Focused development in the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico and the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma and Texas.
For more information, complete the form below to get in contact with a Vistia Capital Advisor.